Sept 27 - Nov 15, 2017 (Excluding Nov 8)
Wednesdays | $100 | 6:30 - 9:00PM
Childcare & dinner included
WHAT IS THE MARRIAGE COURSE?
It's very practical course, giving any married couple the tools to build a strong and healthy marriage that lasts a lifetime. Consider it a gift to your marriage, or bless another couple with the course.
Over 7 evenings couples talk about important issues that can get swept under the carpet in the rush of daily life. Topics covered include:
- Recognizing each other’s needs
- Learning to communicate effectively
- Resolving conflict
- Healing past hurt
- Knowing how to make each other feel loved
- Relating to parents and in-laws
- Great sex
- Making time for each other
- Having fun together
WHAT IS INVOLVED?
Each evening begins with an intimate, candlelit dinner for 2. Then there is a video followed by an opportunity to discuss the topic together as a couple. The setting is welcoming and relaxed.
Privacy as a couple is always respected. There is no group discussion nor any requirement to disclose anything about your personal relationship to anyone other than your spouse.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The Marriage Course is for any married couple, no matter the length of your marriage, who want to build a strong and lasting relationship, especially:
- Those who want to enhance their marriage
- Those in the first five years of marriage
- Those at a challenging stage in their marriage, such as: the birth of a child, a career change, teenagers at home, the “empty nest”
- Those struggling with issues in their marriage
The course, while based on Christian principles, is very helpful for any couple with or without a Christian faith or church background.
WHAT ABOUT CHILDCARE?
We do offer childcare for couples attending the Marriage Course, which is a one-time fee of $20 per family. Simply sign up your child or children below and bring payment on the first evening.
Back to Top