The Syrian family NLCC sponsored is made up of a father, mother, and four children; ages 6, 4, 2 and 1.
We have a core team of volunteers who will be on the front lines of organizing and welcoming our Syrian family to Canada. Please continue to check this webpage as we will be sharing how YOU can help in the coming weeks and months ahead!
- Sturdy outdoor furniture
- Lawn mower
- Drivers for important appointments
Email Janet if you help with any of these needs.
We need your prayers!
- for the family as they continue to settle into living in Canada
- for the Resettlement Team
- for Syria and the Syrian people as a whole
- for all the refugees who have arrived and are settling in Canada