Thank you for supporting the ministry of NLCC! Here are the current giving options:
1. By Mail
While the office is closed, staff are still working remotely and will be receiving the mail. Feel free to mail cheques to 21015 96th Avenue, Langley BC V1M 2Z3, attention Marilyn Ens.
2. Via Online Banking (Bill Pay through your Financial Institution)
Giving through your personal online banking site is available with all financial institutions. It's just like paying your bills online. All you need is an account code to set this up which is 4 letters and 4 numbers as follows:
- For those who attend the Walnut Grove Location - use the first four letters of your last name followed by your 4 digit giving number.
- For those who attend the Yorkson Location - use YORK plus your 4 digit giving number.
- Have a short last name? Add an X after the letters to make it 4 letters.
- Have a short giving number? Add zeros in front of your number to make it 4 numbers.
Your giving number was right next to your name on your 2019 tax receipt. If you'd like to confirm your giving number or receive more specific instructions, please fill in the form below and we will get back to you. Thanks!
3. Pre-Authorized Debit
You can authorize NLCC to withdraw a set amount from your bank account, on a monthly basis. To set this up, download the form here and submit to the office with a void cheque.
4. Online via Church Center
You can now use the giving platform through Church Center, the public-facing side of our church database. Log in to northlangley.churchcenter.com (or download the app) to set up your giving preferences and donate by credit card.
Online banking and pre-authorized debit (plus cash/cheques) are still the most cost-effective ways to make a donation to NLCC. Thank you!
All donations will be applied to the General Ministry Fund except those designated to an Elder Board approved project. If funds are raised in excess of an approved project’s needs, the Elder Board may decide to use the funds for other NLCC programs to carry out its charitable purposes.
Current Funds are: General Ministry Fund, the ACTS Project (Benevolence), and Mortgage Reduction Fund. Short-term missions funds are opened as trips take place.