As a people apprenticed to the Life of Jesus, NLCC Life Groups seek to be:
- eating together
- praying together
- sharing life together
- experiencing the presence of Jesus together
- learning the teachings of Jesus together
- applying the practices of Jesus together
- pursuing a common mission of love, justice and compassion together
- encouraging individual mission in our neighbourhoods, workplaces and networks
Typically, a Life Group...
- includes 6-16 people
- meets weekly or bi-weekly in a local home
- meets for about 2 hours: visiting, reflecting on Scripture, praying and worshipping
- is formed around life stages, or is multigenerational
- seeks ways to share life together outside of scheduled gatherings
- provides potential connections from which to form Apprentice Groups.
- is invitational and open to new members.
Life Group Request
Please let us know a little bit about you, including your family/life stage, neighbourhood of residence, available evenings, and any other relevant information.