Joining a Life Group means:
- You’ll grow in your personal relationship with Christ as others speak into it.
- You’ll build meaningful and supportive relationships with other people.
- You’ll experience the power of prayer and worship together.
- You’ll discover and apply God’s Word to your life through the wisdom of group study and reflection.
- You’ll experience personal pastoral care for life’s challenges through the members of your group.
- You’ll share the power of ‘team’ as your group serves together in our church’s outreach efforts.
- You’ll connect meaningfully with others beyond the larger gatherings of the church.
- You’ll be equipped to model and express your faith to people far from God.
- Your leaders will model how to shepherd a small community of apprentices of Jesus.
I'm ready to get connected to a Life Group