2 Corinthians 9:6-8
Opportunity for giving of our finances is provided at each of our Sunday gatherings. If you are a guest, please do not feel any obligation or expectation to give! Giving is for those who call NLCC their home church.
We currently have 5 methods of receiving donations. (For Vision 2017 donations, all of these options are also available. See specific instructions for online banking and pre-authorized debit options here.)
- Cheques/Cash. Cash or cheques, or a batch of post-dated cheques are a giving option as usual!
- Debit/Credit. Use the terminal at the giving station (in the foyer at Walnut Grove, or at the back at Yorkson) to make a donation. Drop by any time! Please note that pre-authorized credit is not currently an option.
- Donations of securities. Via Canada Helps. Canada Helps will issue the tax receipt for donations made this way.
- Via Online Banking (Bill Pay through your Financial Institution). Giving through your personal online banking site is available with any financial institution, now including the Royal Bank (as of April 2018). It's just like paying your bills online. All you need is an account code to set this up. For those who attend the Walnut Grove Campus - use the first four letters of your last name followed by your 4 digit giving number. For those who attend the Yorkson Campus - use YORK plus your 4 digit giving number. If you'd like to confirm your giving number or receive more specific instructions, please fill in the form below and we will get back to you. Thanks!
- Pre-Authorized Debit. You can authorize NLCC to withdraw a set amount from your bank account, on a monthly basis. To set this up, download the form here and submit to the office with a void cheque. You can also email it directly to Marilyn.
Contact Marilyn if you would like any more information.
Please note that all donations will be applied to the General Ministry Fund except those designated to an Elder Board approved project. (If you would like to give to an Elder Board approved project, please do so with cash, cheques, debit, or credit.) If funds are raised in excess of an approved project’s needs, the Elder Board may decide to use the funds for other NLCC programs to carry out its charitable purposes.
Current Funds are: General Ministry Fund, Vision 2017, and ACTS Project (Benevolence). Short-term missions funds are opened as trips take place.
Back to Top