2 Corinthians 9:6-8
Opportunity for giving of our finances is provided at each of our Sunday gatherings. If you are a guest, please do not feel any obligation or expectation to give! Giving is for those who call NLCC their home church.
We currently have 6 methods of receiving donations. (For Vision 2017 donations, all of these options are also available. See specific instructions for online banking and pre-authorized debit options here.)
- Debit/Credit. Use the terminal at the giving station (in the foyer at Walnut Grove, or at the back at Yorkson) to make a donation. Drop by any time! Please note that pre-authorized credit is not currently an option.
- Donations of securities to our brokerage account.
- Via Online Banking (Bill Pay through your Financial Institution). Giving through your personal online banking site is available with any financial institution other than the Royal Bank. It's just like paying your bills online. All you need is an account code to set this up. For those who attend the Walnut Grove Campus - use the first four letters of your last name followed by your 4 digit giving number. For those who attend the Yorkson Campus - use YORK plus your 4 digit giving number. If you'd like to confirm your giving number or receive more specific instructions, please fill in the form below and we will get back to you. Thanks!
- Pre-Authorized Debit. You can authorize NLCC to withdraw a set amount from your bank account, on a monthly basis. To set this up, download the form here and submit to the office with a void cheque.
- Interac e-Transfers for those who bank with the Royal Bank only. In order to provide an electronic option for RBC clients, NLCC accepts Interac e-Transfers. Email Marilyn to receive the security question and send the e-Transfer to email@example.com. (The e-transfer option may be phased out once online giving is available on the NLCC website.)
Contact Marilyn if you would like any more information.
Please note that all donations will be applied to the General Ministry Fund except those designated to an Elder Board approved project. (If you would like to give to an Elder Board approved project, please do so with cash, cheques, debit, or credit.) If funds are raised in excess of an approved project’s needs, the Elder Board may decide to use the funds for other NLCC programs to carry out its charitable purposes.
Back to Top