The marriage course is open to any and all married couples (whether it's been 50 years or just a few months), giving practical tools to build a strong and healthy relationship that lasts a lifetime. Consider it a gift to your marriage, or bless another couple with the course. Dinner is included and childcare available for a one-time fee.
Over 7 evenings couples talk about important issues that can get swept under the carpet in the rush of daily life. Topics covered include:
- Recognizing each other’s needs
- Learning to communicate effectively
- Resolving conflict
- Healing past hurt
- Knowing how to make each other feel loved
- Relating to parents and in-laws
- Great sex
- Making time for each other
- Having fun together
The Marriage Course runs twice a year (starting in SEPTEMBER and JANUARY).