Employment at NLCC
Middle School Pastor**[title dependant on qualifications]
We are currently seeking a full-time Middle School Ministries Pastor [or Director, depending on the candidate's qualifications].
- The MSM Pastor/Director will provide leadership, support, and oversight to our grade 6-8 youth ministry at the Walnut Grove Campus.
- The MSM Pastor/Director will also oversee the youth ministry at our Yorkson Campus for students in grades 6-12.
- A Bachelor’s degree in youth ministry or a related field is expected.
- Multiple years of youth ministry experience in either a paid or volunteer capacity.
- Agreement with NLCC’s statement of beliefs and vision
Skills and Characteristics
- A Jesus follower dedicated to growing in spiritual maturity
- A love of students and Youth Ministry
- A team player
- Abilities in leadership
- Ability to communicate effectively
- The title of either Director or Pastor will determined by the Pastoral Lead Team based on the experience and education of the successful applicant.
Desired start date: August 1, 2018
Please submit resumes to Kevin
The posting will be removed once a successful candidate has been found.
Download Full Job Description
Breakaway Children's Coordinator
We are currently seeking a semi-part-time (6hrs/week) Children's Coordinator for Breakaway Kids. The Breakaway Children's Coordinator will provide leadership, support, and oversight to our Breakaway children's program at the Walnut Grove Campus, for the Wednesday morning Breakaway women's program. A successful Children's Coordinator should have at least one year experience working in a formal setting with children, children focused qualifications (ie. ECE, Elementary Education), be a team builder and a team player, with spiritual maturity and a desire to see our children grow and learn about God in a safe and fun environment.
Please submit resumes to Michelle by July 30th, 2018.