As you learn to be a follower of Jesus in your daily life, we recommend a few important steps. If you were to put these in place in the next 12 months, you'd be on a great path to thriving as a follower of Jesus.
- Contact us and let us know about the decision you've made.
- Begin attending one of our weekend services, Sundays at 9:00 or 11:00AM for our Walnut Grove Campus or 10:00AM for our Yorkson Campus. Or if you can't get to our services, join a Christian fellowship in your local neighbourhood!
- Join a small group of other believers! We recommend the Alpha course, where you'll learn more about how Jesus can give meaning to your life!
- Be water baptised. Baptism is a public declaration of your decision to follow Christ. It symbolizes the end of your life apart from Christ, and the beginning of a whole new life in relationship with him and the community that calls him Lord.
- Start reading the Bible daily. We have a Life Journaling workshop that can help you get started!
- Find a place to serve as part of the NLCC family!
Newcomer's Open House
Whether you are new to North Langley Community Church, just checking things out, or wanting to get more involved, we would love to get to know you! Join us at one of our open houses for appetizers and bring a friend or your family. You'll be able to meet some of our pastors and other newcomers. Childcare is provided, if needed. Stay tuned for details about the next open house.